top of page
Chrysanthemum Tea Glaze Instructions
Measure out the following:
- 6 Packets of Chrysanthemum Tea
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 8 Cups Powdered Glaze
- Add 6 packets of Chrysanthemum Tea to 1 cup of hot water and let it steep for several minutes to make Chrysanthemum Concentrate.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add 8 cups of powdered glaze.
- Pour the Chrysanthemum Concentrate into the mixing bowl with the powdered glaze.
- Mix the ingredients together thoroughly until the Chrysanthemum Concentrate is evenly distributed throughout the glaze.
- The Chrysanthemum Glaze is now ready to use. You can pour it over cakes or other baked goods for a unique and floral flavor.
bottom of page