top of page
- 5000 mL boiling water
- 320g taro powder (FOR DRINK MAKING)
- 680g creamer
- 270g brown sugar
- Measure out 5000 mL of boiling water.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the 320g of taro powder, 680g of creamer, and 270g of brown sugar.
- Gradually pour the boiling water into the dry mixture while stirring continuously.
- Once everything has dissolved completely, allow the mixture to cool to room temperature. (We can also cool this mixture using the ice bath method. Fill large bowl with ice. Fill small bowl with taro milk. Set the small bowl of taro milk into the large bowl of ice. Taro milk should be cooled once all the ice melts.)
- Pour the taro milk into the drink dispenser(s).
bottom of page